Emotional Intelligence – the ability to understand others and ourselves, is a powerful business tool, no matter your role or job level.
When you’re self-aware, in control of your emotions, able to relate well to others, and motivated to achieve goals, your high EQ facilitates success in a number of ways, including:
- Increasing your ability to read situations and people accurately.
- Improving relationships in all parts of your life.
- Selling your innovative ideas.
- Getting buy-in to recommended solutions to complex problems.
- Gaining candid input and cooperation from others.
- Leading change.
- Managing sensitive issues with clarity, candor and diplomacy.
- Diffusing emotionally volatile situations.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
High emotional intelligence makes you a powerful presence – an influential leader people listen want to follow.