The Art Of Doing Everything
If you’re looking for ways to be more productive, here are several tips from a Fast Company article titled, “The Art of Doing Everything.”
- Don’t waste time on unnecessary decisions, like what to eat for breakfast or lunch. Eat the same thing everyday. Also, for men and women, consider simplifying your work wardrobe. No need to spend 15 to 20 minutes, every day, deciding what to wear and with which shoes.
- Use only the time you need for meetings. If the topic can be covered in 20 minutes, complete the conversation and move on.
- Tackle the more challenging tasks first. Put energy into completing them versus worrying about them.
- Prepare for meetings so you are laser-focused and can make the most of the time and resources present.
- End your day with a plan for tomorrow…a plan that notes the two to three important priorities for the day ahead.
Small changes, such as these, could help you create more time for what’s really important.