Many leaders labor under LIES that limit their effectiveness. One of which is the illusion that you’re either born with executive presence or you’re out of luck.
In truth, executive presence can be developed and refined. Here’s a list of key elements. Identify which are current strengths. And, select one element for stretch, growth and improvement.
- Compelling communicator
- Technically competent
- Passionate, purposeful, inspirational
- Strategic, systemic thinker
- Well-mannered, well-bounded
- Manages relationships well
- Firm, fair, with high integrity
- Appealing self-presentation
- Self-aware and CONFIDENT