The new year is underway, but it’s not too late to think about how you’d like to navigate 2020. To that end, Oprah.com contributor Ariane de Bonvoisin offers these five thought-provoking questions.
- What do I most want to feel this year? Look at goals from an experience angle rather than a task to complete.
- Who am I going to choose to love unconditionally this year? Choose a relationship wherein kindness, forgiveness or patience are needed.
- How am I going to get back on track when life gets hard? Develop a plan to reflect, recover and repair if things go south.
- Who can I help achieve their resolution? Take the focus off of yourself and put it on someone else.
- What word do I most want to focus on? Chose and write down the word that represents the person you want to be and use it as a guide throughout the year.
Like it? Share it!