BusinessInsider.com recently spoke to CEO’s who’ve done thousands of interviews about the things that catch their attention when meeting with job candidates. Here are a few of them.
- How you greet them and how you leave them. Does your body language convey confidence and charisma? Does your style of engaging indicate you can work successfully in a team environment and rise through the ranks?
- How passionate you are. Are you so ignited by something that you’re willing to work hard for it?
- How self-aware and flexible you are. Are you in touch with your own strengths and challenges? Do you convey resilience and adaptability?
- How respectful you are. Were you on time and fully prepared?
- How comfortable you are. Do you appear strong yet humble or do you come off as arrogant?
- How specific you are. Do you describe projects in ways that show you were involved and able to motivate others?
Like it? Share it!