If you’re questioning the level of trust on your team, here’s checklist you can use to make an informal assessment:
- Is information shared openly?
- Are mistakes tolerated and encouraged as a way of learning?
- Does the culture spark creativity and innovation?
- Are team members loyal enough to not speak negatively about others when they’re not present?
- Is straight-talk a practice?
- Are open communication, transparency, collaboration and partnership unquestionable norms?
- Is credit shared, contributions acknowledged?
- Does the team address the real issues in the meeting, versus during meetings after the meeting?
- Do people hold themselves and others accountable?
This checklist can provide a window into the levels of trust on your team.
Like it? Share it!