We’re more than half way through January.
How are you doing with your resolutions?
- Be specific and concrete as you set goals.
- Make goals measureable. Establish milestones to measure your progress.
- Aim high and make sure your goals are achievable.
- Be relevant. Choose resolutions that matter to you – even if no one else. This improves your probability of success.
- Establish reasonable timelines. And honor small wins along the way.
In addition, Smarter Living Editor, Tim Herrera, suggests focusing less on positive thinking and more on self-forgiveness. Anticipate inevitable slip-ups, and get right back on track when they happen. If you’re serious about making changes in your life, the date on the calendar matters less than keeping a commitment that you’ve made to yourself.